Tuesday 21 April 2015

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (Book Review)

Rating: 3/5

To be honest, I didn't like the book much.. It was okay. and it took me 3 days before I could finish it. I don't know, I just didn't feel the story coming into me. Again, like Anna and the French Kiss, this one is also a cute story,

What I didn't like in this is that:

1. Max is Lola's boyfriend in this book, and I didn't like how he was cool at the beginning and ends up being such a jerk at the end. What happened was totally unreasonable. 

2. The age difference is such a big deal in the book. I do believe in age doesn't matter. It's just a freakin' 5 year difference. What is the matter with that? And to think that they living in the present makes it more hard to accept.

All I can say is the book is okay, and still worth reading. I think I just loved Anna and the French Kiss so much that I expected so much in this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment