Tuesday 21 April 2015

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Book Review)


Rating: 4/5

What can I say, I loved this book, to be honest. It's not very dramatic but the story kept me turning pages. I finished this book in one day. I can't believe it! I usually finish a book in 2 days but I got hooked with this.

Anna Oliphant and Etienne St. Clair are such cute couples and their story is something to look forward to in the book. The setting is in Paris and what I like about this is that it makes me giddy. XD I love that it's setting is in Paris and the story is perfectly imperfect. 

I am not a fan of chick-lit because I think they are too cheesy but many of my friends recommended it to me and yes, I was hooked. It has a heart on the book, a feeling that it's not just all about love, it is also about friendship. When I read it, it feels like I am also in Paris, having a tour.

Overall, I rated it 4/5. Not bad but not so very very good so I can't give it a 5. It's a feel-good book so I recommend it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment